Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Buy a Copy of "Tongues in My Mouth" Today to Help Ensure Its March 2011 Release

I need your support for my debut poetry book, Tongues in My Mouth. Please place an advance order TODAY!

My book publisher has informed me that because of slow advance orders for my poetry book, he will be forced to move back the publication date for my book by several months UNLESS advance orders are received within the first two weeks of January 2011.

Advance copies of Tongues in My Mouth are only $9 (+2.50 for shipping and handling), and you can order them on-line at the Main Street Rag On-line Bookstore.

According to Nikki Giovanni, international poet, “What an opus Demetrice Anntía Worley has created with Tongues in My Mouth. The stark and beautiful truths she explores are ones we ought to know and begin to view. This book needs to be on every desk. Thank you Demetrice Anntía Worley, for your insight. For your bravery. For your soul stirring. Tongues in My Mouth is an important book.”

More detailed information about my book is available at my Tongues in My Mouth blog and at my Main Street Rag Author's Page.

Without your support, I will not be able to do three book readings in March and April 2011 and the wonderful book launch party I am planning will not occur. Also, please share this information with any of your friends that you think might be interested in buying my book.

Please order your advance copy today and send me a message (demetrice@demetriceworley.com) letting me know you placed your order. When I receive your message I will send you a Tongues in My Mouth 2011 Calendar. In addition, I will have solid advance book order numbers to show my publisher the interest in my poetry.

If you have already ordered a copy, please send me a message (demetrice@demetriceworley.com) and I will send you the Tongues in My Mouth 2011 Calendar, and I will add your order to the number of advance orders placed.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Yours in Poetry and Peace,
Demetrice Anntia Worley

No comments: