Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!

This year I'm not going to make any new year's resolutions. Why? Because I have a diffficult time staying true to them all year long. However, what I am going to do is try to love my life as it is at this moment. I spend so much time thinking about what needs to be done in the future that I don't enjoy the moment in which I am living. But, over the last three weeks of down time that I've spent sleeping and thinking, for the most part by myself, I've to realize that I have a wonderful life, and all I need to do is recognize its beauty and enjoy it.

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year 2011!
Enjoy every moment and every day to its fullest!


Order your copy of my forthcoming debut poetry book, today.
Thank you for your support!


No comments: